This is the home area in Carbon Cast where you can view Recent Tracks / Server Channels / Listener Statistics.
- Bitrate: Adjust the bitrate of the channel from 24 kbs – 320 kbs.
- Listeners: Adjust the number of listeners allowed.
- Server Type: Choose the server type desired.
- Audio Coding Format: Choose audio format desired to broadcast.
- Public: Set your server Public / Private.
- Stream Logo: Select stream logo.
- Server URL: Your server address location.
- Stream Key: Location to insert stream key
- Enable: Enable and disable Youtube channel
This is the location where you will edit your stream and log in directly to your shoutcast / icecast sever and view raw stats.
- Customize channel after initial setup.
- Remove channel from server.
- Refresh channel
- Log into your stream account
- View stats
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Step 1 - Log into your Carbon Cast control panel. Step 2 - Select the relay link in the menu...
Listeners Map - Zoom In / Zoom Out on listeners locations
Track Request - Search: Tracks for request - Allowed: Enable / Disable...
Top Tracks - Rating: track current rating - Votes: Current vote count -...
Track Statistics - Select data Range: Choose range of dates for viewing -...